Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 16

Well this Whole30 is getting easier. Breakfast was 2 egg muffins. The flavors are combining so nicely and deliciously. Jordan and James had the savory pumpkin soup again and James wanted a second bowl but I told him there would be enough for him tomorrow so he decided to save his second bowl for tomorrow. The mornings are so nice now. They eat, get ready for school then make their beds very nice!

Snack was 1/2 meatball, nuts, and carrots. Lunch was leftover lasagna, zucchini, and olives. Very yummy and so filling. After lunch I decided to marinate our sea bass for dinner. And let it sit in the fridge till it was time for dinner.

So when I picked up James from school, he told he that he got called to the office....and showed me a certificate of good behavior and he got a prize!!!! I was so proud of him, I had tears in my eyes. I asked him how did he feel about it and he said it felt GREAT!!!! He wants to keep trying to get those awards and prizes. He has changed in how he looks at school. I believe it’s because of this diet. He wanted to keep it a secret from Jeff so he could surprise dad. It was really cute! And Jeff was just as shocked and surprised as I was. It's a great feeling! My soul was smiling!

So Jeff and I get to talking and stupid me forgot that the lemon pepper has sugar in it, so there went dinner! Placed it in an air tight container and in the freezer it goes till after Whole30. Worked out then had to run to the store for dinner. Ended up buying New York strip steaks and grilled them with asparagus, and green beans. I forgot how good a great steak tastes! And after that we broke the rules and had strawberries and blackberries and they were GOOOOOD!!!!

Let’s hope I don't screw up tomorrow's dinner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment