Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 4

 
Breakfast with husband is so nice in the mornings. 2 muffin pan eggs and black coffee. He made his lunch the night before so it was an easy easy morning.

Getting kids up was surprising. Both didn't feel well, they stayed home from school. Sore throats, coughing, and runny noses they enjoyed the day in bed.

Breakfast was still a challenge with James but he ate it. He also informed me he will have scrambled eggs again in the morning without a fight...yeah sure kid! Jordan again is so easy to feed. She absolutely loves the increase in food. She is like her father, can eat and eat and eat and it burns right off!

After breakfast I felt like running, which I haven't done in a few weeks so I laced up my Nike's and jumped on the treadmill. I was very surprised on how I felt. I was worried I wouldn't have enough energy or legs would feel weak with the diet change but it was the complete opposite, I felt extremely strong. Got in 2 miles and kids wanted snack so I was done. Snack was 1 hardboiled egg, half banana, and nuts.

Lunch was already made from previous night so that was easy. Chicken wraps, avocado and carrots. As kids are eating I hear James tell Jordan "JORDAN! My carrots are so sweet!" It was AWESOME!!! Husband came home sick so we decided working out was out of his evening plans so we took that time to just relax. Dinner was grilled steaks, salad and olives. It was so good. Didn't make kids lunches the night before so I'll be rushing in the morning. Body was tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment